- in service to those believing in and wanting more alignment of their goals, actions, and communications. This we can assist with. Alignment between our goals, actions and communications is very powerful.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is our primary method of communication at this time, and for initial contact, questions, etc. please use the provided email. Thanks.
Why should you contact us?
You should contact us -
- if you understand that having additional perspective from other experienced persons is extremely valuable.
- if you understand the value of maintaining your own perspective, your own attitude and that outside assistance with that is invaluable.
- if you value being thorough with your big picture, we will contribute to that result.
- if you want to write your marketing materials so they are uniformly consistent.
- if you want your mission to align with everything else you do – we are really good at bringing all that together.
- if you want feedback or assistance with price setting – which is a highly sensitive, important and often times make or break activity.
- if you want assistance with actually writing anything – from your mission to your marketing, to your landlord, your partners, or people you owe money to and cannot pay or need to renegotiate with – any of it.
- if you see value in having a forecast of the economy, interest rates, financial markets, or currency movements, for making your choices about the future.
- if you appreciate the opportunity for a risk free encounter to receive – we offer just that. Except for your time – which will probably feel productive after talking to us – what have you to lose? Email us to arrange a free phone consultation. This is the best way to learn if your needs are in the realm of what we can offer useful support for. Believe us – there are people and projects that simply go against our grain or are outside what we have confidence about – and we gladly and politely share that. That old adage of win-win is what we want to experience, and we know you do too!
- if you believe in “good karma” or just dumb luck (however you might think about reduced fees) – we will negotiate fees for those of you that value consulting but either have financial fear or lack right now. The factors we can easily identify that influence us about fees and/or pro bono work are things like, a) how busy we currently are, b) are we in a light or heavy give back cycle – we might not be able to take on anymore pro bono work or we might be looking for our next project, c) the affinity we feel for what we recognize about your needs and what you are doing.
Just in the last year we have assisted a commercial real estate broker office research and purchase an active office duplexing document scanner, and a duplexing color laser printer. We helped a wholesale/manufacture with overseas contract manufacturing issues. We have written homepage content for others. We have created websites, wrote the content and took and published the photos – and did the acquiring of the url and hosting and set that all up for the client. We have assisted with lease renegotiations. We have assisted with identifying the broad steps necessary with going forward with a product concept, including assisting with researching target companies that might buy the product concept or partner with its development. We have assisted in the decision to invest money in expansion over the next 12 months or not.
Finally we do wish to state – since it is a fact – that we prefer working with a high level of involvement with clients that actually are “open” and mostly to completely do what we recommend. This means that we work with a very small number of clients, almost always under 10, even just 2 or 3 – and we sometimes become partners in their endeavors, or work on a profit sharing basis.